Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today started out fairly well, with a good workout (27 minutes on the treadmill), about 20-25 strength training. Breakfast was good (2 egg scrambled with low fat cheese in the microwave and a too large slice of rye bread.) On the way to work I had a tall nonfat latte. Yummy. Then lunch at my parents house. Two small slices of pizza, salad and broccoli with evoo. While there I dipped into the cookie jar for two sugar free cookies. Back at work I had some yummy cherries. Work was really slow today so my boss, his wife and I went to Chick-fila, where I got a kiddie sized ice cream. I left work 15 minutes early to go to Whole Foods. While there i sampled a few items and bought a rotisserie chicken for dinner - only 7.99. Not bad for naturally raised chicken (not organic.) Once home I steamed some broccoli (oohh, twice in day) and whole wheat cous-cous. After dinner I had a a piece of the chocolate I purchased at WF. It was organic, fair trade, dark chocolate - does that make it any better for me? Probably not. I can see clearly that if I could just eliminate or at least pair down the desserts and bread I would be eating a fairly healthy diet.

1 comment:

Krysten B. said...

ya sure...I don't care...Just comment it on my blog...I added more stuff onto my profile what do u think???