Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So tired

I am so tired tonight and have been very busy but I made a commitment to blog about my eating habits and other health related stuff so I am going to do despite my fatigue.

Exercise - 15 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes strength training
Breakfast - 1.5 scrambled egss with cheese (no butter or oil) 1 slice of whole grain bread with a little honey, 1/2 cup of cantaloupe.
Snack: tall non-fat latte, 1 oz chocolate
Lunch: went to Tossed had about 3/4 of a turkey and cheese crepe (lettuce, tomato) with some tortilla chips
Snack - fat free sugar free gelato - yummy.
Dinner - grilled chicked with broccoli, tomatoes, mushroom and dreamfield pasta, 1 slice of bread
Snack - 1 nectarine

Thoughts - How I could have done better - eliminate the chocolate and the tortilla chips. Also, I could have made sure I had refilled my vitamin prescription. I am all out.

There, that wasn't so bad. Goodnight!

No comments: