Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lazy Day

Exercise: Not yet, and we probably won't
Breakfast: 2 slices of rye bread, fruit salad, cottage cheese, 1% latte , 2 of Dave's mom's sugarless biscotti - 8 pts. Probably should not have had the bread
Soul Food: none i am sorry to say
Snack: none
Lunch: Going to Moe's - had the personal trainer salad w/ quac, chips, salsa and a little dressing. 10 ww pts.
Snack: none
Habit Breaker: gave in tonight and had a slice of rye bread. I was a little hungry and now I regret it.
Dinner: leftovers - a little steak, spag. squash casserole and green beans w/ evoo = 10 ww pts
Dessert: a scoop of low fat ice cream = 2 ww. pts.
Temptation Island: Down time
Bites and Tastes: cashew crumbs
Thoughts: I don't want to eat out of emotion, only to fulfill by nutritional needs and for the pleasure of enjoying good food. I think we have to recognize the fact the food is enjoyable and that is not a bad reason to eat. As long as we are not trying to fill a gap in our lives with food.

I had to take 2 tums today. That makes me feel like an old lady.

No comments: